“我被炒鱿鱼”的十种英语翻译
wanxing_lila
2006年12月30日 17:52:44
来自于规范资料
只看楼主

1. I got fired.    我被炒鱿鱼了。   2. I got the boot.    我被开除了。   3. I got the ax.    我被开除了。   4. I got sacked./ I got the sack.    我被开除了。   5. They kicked me out.    他们把我踢出来了。(他们把我开除了。)   6. My boss showed me the door yesterday.

1. I got fired.
   我被炒鱿鱼了。

  2. I got the boot.
   我被开除了。

  3. I got the ax.
   我被开除了。

  4. I got sacked./ I got the sack.
   我被开除了。

  5. They kicked me out.
   他们把我踢出来了。(他们把我开除了。)

  6. My boss showed me the door yesterday.
   我老板昨天叫我走路。

  7. I was canceled.
   我被开除了。

  8. I was laid off.
   我被解雇了。

  9. The boss told me that I don’t have to come in tomorrow, or any other day.
   老板告诉我说,我明天或以后都不必来公司了。

  10. My boss told me to find a "better" job.
    我老板叫我“另谋高就”。
免费打赏

相关推荐

APP内打开