2楼
1B
回复
3楼
2A
回复
4楼
2B
回复
5楼
2C
回复
6楼
2C
回复
7楼
英语一百个绝佳句型
1.I’m an office worker. 我是上班族。
2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。
3.I’m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。
5.I’m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。
6.I’ll call you. 我会打电话给你。
7.I feel like sleeping / taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。
8.I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。
9.I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。
10.I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。
11.I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。
12.I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。
13.I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。 hearing from you
14.I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。
15.I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!
16.I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。
17.I can’t do this. 我不能这么做。
18.Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。
19.Let’s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。
20.Where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪?
21.What is your plan? 你的计划是什么?
22.When is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业?
23.Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗?
24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗?
25.The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is not over yet.
会议原定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。
26.Tom’s birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。
27.Would you care to see it / sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会呢?
28.Can you cover for me on Friday / help me / tell me how to get there?
星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?
29.Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?give me a hand
30.He is crazy about Crazy English. 他对疯狂英语很着迷。
31.Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?
你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗?
32.Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?
你能相信我花25美元买了一台电视机吗?
33.Did you know he was having an affair / cheating on his wife?
你知道他有外遇了吗?/欺骗他的妻子吗?
34.Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那个新项目吗?
35.Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off?
你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?
36.Do you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天请假吗?
37.I enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜欢和你一起工作。
38.Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary?
你知道吗?斯通最终和他的秘书结婚了。
39.Let’s get together for lunch. 让我们一起吃顿午餐吧。
40.How did you do on your test?你这次考试的结果如何?
41.Do you think you can come? 你认为你能来吗?
42.How was your weekend ? 你周末过得怎么样?
43.Here is my card. 这是我的名片。
44.He is used to eating out all the time. 他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。
45.I’m getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一台电脑作生日礼物。
46.Have you ever driven a BMW? 你有没有开过“宝马”?
47.How about if we go tomorrow instead? 我们改成明天去怎么样?
48.How do you like Hong Kong? 你喜欢香港吗?
49.How do you want your steak? 你的牛排要几分熟?
50.How did the game turn out? 球赛结果如何?
回复
8楼
51.How did Mary make all of her money? 玛丽所有的钱是怎么赚到的?
52.How was your date? 你的约会怎么样?
53.How are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司处得如何?
54.How should I tell him the bad news? 我该如何告诉他这个坏消息?
55.How much money did you make?你赚了多少钱?
56.How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱?
57.How long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久?
58.How long have you been here?你在这里多久了?
59.How nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.
60.How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何?
61.I’m sorry that you didn’t get the job. 很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作。
62.I’m afraid that it’s not going to work out. 我恐怕这事不会成的。
63.I guess I could come over. 我想我能来。
64.Is it OK to smoke in the office? 在办公室里抽烟可以吗?
65.It was kind of exciting. 有点剌激。
66.I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。
67.Is that why you don’t want to go home? 这就是你不想回家的原因吗?
68.I’m sure we can get you a great / good deal. 我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易。
69.Would you help me with the report? 你愿意帮我写报告吗?
70.I didn’t know he was the richest person in the world.
我不知道他是世界上最有钱的人。
71.I’ll have to ask my boss / wife first.我必须先问一下我的老板/老婆。
72.I take it you don’t agree. 这么说来,我认为你是不同意。
73.I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾试着减肥,但是毫无效果。
74.It doesn’t make any sense to get up so early.那么早起来没有任何意义。
75.It took years of hard work to speak good English.
讲一口流利的英语需要多年的刻苦操练。
76.It feels like spring / I’ve been here before. 感觉好象春天到了/我以前来过这里。
77.I wonder if they can make it. 我在想他们是不是能办得到。
78.It’s not as cold / hot as it was yesterday. 今天不象昨天那么冷/热。
79. It’s not his work that bothers me; it’s his attitude.
困扰我的不是他的工作,而是他的态度。
80. It sounds like you enjoyed it. 听起来你好象蛮喜欢的。 taste feel
81.It seems to me that he would like to go back home. 我觉得他好象想要回家。 homesick
82.It looks very nice. 看起来很漂亮。
83.Is everything under control? 一切都在掌握之中吗?
84.I thought you could do a better job. 我以为你的表现会更好。
85.It’s time for us to say “No” to America. 是我们对美国说不的时候了。
86.The show is supposed to be good. 这场表演应当是相当好的。
87.It really depends on who is in charge. 那纯粹要看谁负责了。
88.It involves a lot of hard work. 那需要很多的辛勤工作。
89.That might be in your favor. 那可能对你有利。
90.I didn’t realize how much this meant to you. 我不知道这个对你的意义有这么大。
91.I didn’t mean to offend you. 我不是故意冒犯你。
92.I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend.
我想知道这个周末你有什么要做。
93.May I have your attention., please? 请大家注意一下。
94.This is great golfing / swimming / picnic weather.
这是个打高尔夫球/游泳/野餐的好天气。
95.Thanks for taking me the movie. 谢谢你带我去看电影。
96.I am too tired to speak. 我累得说不出活来。
97.Would you tell me your phone number? 你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?
98.Where did you learn to speak English?你从哪里学会说英语的呢?
99.There is a TV show about AIDS on right now. 电视正在播放一个关于爱滋病的节目。
100.What do you think of his new job / this magazine?
你对他的新工作/这本杂志看法如何?
回复
9楼
美国历届总统就职演说
Inaugural Address of Franklin Pierce
FRIDAY, MARCH 4, 1853
My Countrymen:
It a relief to feel that no heart but my own can know the personal regret and bitter sorrow over which I have been borne to a position so suitable for others rather than desirable for myself.
The circumstances under which I have been called for a limited period to preside over the destinies of the Republic fill me with aprofound sense of responsibility, but with nothing like shrinking apprehension. I repair to the post assigned me not as to one sought, but in obedience to the unsolicited expression of your will, answerable only for a fearless, faithful, and diligent exercise of my best powers. I ought to be, and am, truly grateful for the rare manifestation of the nation’s confidence; but this, so far from lightening my obligations, only adds to their weight. You have summoned me in my weakness; you must sustain me by your strength. When looking for the fulfillment of reasonable requirements, you will not be unmindful of the great changes which have occurred, even within the last quarter of a century, and the consequent augmentation and complexity of duties imposed in the administration both of your home and foreign affairs.
Whether the elements of inherent force in the Republic have kept pace with its unparalleled progression in territory, population, and wealth has been the subject of earnest thought and discussion on both sides of the ocean. Less than sixty-four years ago the Father of his Country made "the" then "recent accession of the important State of North Carolina to the Constitution of the United States" one of the subjects of his special congratulation. At that moment, however, when the agitation consequent upon the Revolutionary struggle had hardly subsided, when we were just emerging from the weakness and embarrassments of the Confederation, there was an evident consciousness of vigor equal to the great mission so wisely and bravely fulfilled by our fathers. It was not a presumptuous assurance, but a calm faith, springing from a clear view of the sources of power in a government constituted like ours. It is no paradox to say that although comparatively weak the new-born nation was intrinsically strong. Inconsiderable in population and apparent resources, it was upheld by a broad and intelligent comprehension of rights and an all-pervading purpose to maintain them, stronger than armaments. It came from the furnace of the Revolution, tempered to the necessities of the times. The thoughts of the men of that day were as practical as their sentiments were patriotic. They wasted no portion of their energies upon idle and delusive speculations, but with a firm and fearless step advanced beyond the governmental landmarks which had hitherto circumscribed the limits of human freedom and planted their standard, where it has stood against dangers which have threatened from abroad, and internal agitation, which has at times fearfully menaced at home. They proved themselves equal to the solution of the great problem, to understand which their minds had been illuminated by the dawning lights of the Revolution. The object sought was not a thing dreamed of; it was a thing realized. They had exhibited only the power to achieve, but, what all history affirms to be so much more unusual, the capacity to maintain. The oppressed throughout the world from that day to the present have turned their eyes hitherward, not to find those lights extinguished or to fear lest they should wane, but to be constantly cheered by their steady and increasing radiance.
回复
10楼
接上楼
In this our country has, in my judgment, thus far fulfilled its highest duty to suffering humanity. It has spoken and will continue to speak, not only by its words, but by its acts, the language of sympathy, encouragement, and hope to those who earnestly listen to tones which pronounce for the largest rational liberty. But after all, the most animating encouragement and potent appeal for freedom will be its own history--its trials and its triumphs. Preeminently, the power of our advocacy reposes in our example; but no example, be it remembered, can be powerful for lasting good, whatever apparent advantages may be gained, which is not based upon eternal principles of right and justice. Our fathers decided for themselves, both upon the hour to declare and the hour to strike. They were their own judges of the circumstances under which it became them to pledge to each other "their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor" for the acquisition of the priceless inheritance transmitted to us. The energy with which that great conflict was opened and, under the guidance of a manifest and beneficent Providence the uncomplaining endurance with which it was prosecuted to its consummation were only surpassed by the wisdom and patriotic spirit of concession which characterized all the counsels of the early fathers.
One of the most impressive evidences of that wisdom is to be found in the fact that the actual working of our system has dispelled a degree of solicitude which at the outset disturbed bold hearts and far-reaching intellects. The apprehension of dangers from extended territory, multiplied States, accumulated wealth, and augmented population has proved to be unfounded. The stars upon your banner have become nearly threefold their original number; your densely populated possessions skirt the shores of the two great oceans; and yet this vast increase of people and territory has not only shown itself compatible with the harmonious action of the States and Federal Government in their respective constitutional spheres, but has afforded an additional guaranty of the strength and integrity of both.
回复
11楼
接上楼
With an experience thus suggestive and cheering, the policy of my Administration will not be controlled by any timid forebodings of evil from expansion. Indeed, it is not to be disguised that our attitude as a nation and our position on the globe render the acquisition of certain possessions not within our jurisdiction eminently important for our protection, if not in the future essential for the preservation of the rights of commerce and the peace of the world. Should they be obtained, it will be through no grasping spirit, but with a view to obvious national interest and security, and in a manner entirely consistent with the strictest observance of national faith. We have nothing in our history or position to invite aggression; we have everything to beckon us to the cultivation of relations of peace and amity with all nations. Purposes, therefore, at once just and pacific will be significantly marked in the conduct of our foreign affairs. I intend that my Administration shall leave no blot upon our fair record, and trust I may safely give the assurance that no act within the legitimate scope of my constitutional control will be tolerated on the part of any portion of our citizens which can not challenge a ready justification before the tribunal of the civilized world. An Administration would be unworthy of confidence at home or respect abroad should it cease to be influenced by the conviction that no apparent advantage can be purchased at a price so dear as that of national wrong or dishonor. It is not your privilege as a nation to speak of a distant past. The striking incidents of your history, replete with instruction and furnishing abundant grounds for hopeful confidence, are comprised in a period comparatively brief. But if your past is limited, your future is boundless. Its obligations throng the unexplored pathway of advancement, and will be limitless as duration. Hence a sound and comprehensive policy should embrace not less the distant future than the urgent present.
The great objects of our pursuit as a people are best to be attained by peace, and are entirely consistent with the tranquillity and interests of the rest of mankind. With the neighboring nations upon our continent we should cultivate kindly and fraternal relations. We can desire nothing in regard to them so much as to see them consolidate their strength and pursue the paths of prosperity and happiness. If in the course of their growth we should open new channels of trade and create additional facilities for friendly intercourse, the benefits realized will be equal and mutual. Of the complicated European systems of national polity we have heretofore been independent. From their wars, their tumults, and anxieties we have been, happily, almost entirely exempt. Whilst these are confined to the nations which gave them existence, and within their legitimate jurisdiction, they can not affect us except as they appeal to our sympathies in the cause of human freedom and universal advancement. But the vast interests of commerce are common to all mankind, and the advantages of trade and international intercourse must always present a noble field for the moral influence of a great people.
回复