日本“村庄式”幼儿园,通过柱子和梁增加建筑的强度
入玫瑰林
2024年03月13日 10:30:20
只看楼主

来源:建筑设计之家

Village-esque幼儿园 自1978年以来,为了与周边环境和社区历史相协调,筑坝幼儿园经历了不断的改造和扩建。我的一个孩子要去幼儿园,于是我有机会设计“花生”:一个为43天到12个月的新生儿设计的幼儿园,于2012年完工。在接下来的几年里,该房产北部的一些房屋被拆除,并在2018年启动了一个扩建项目。 Since 1978, in harmony with the surrounding environment and neighborhood history, Tsukushi Nursery School has undergone constant remodeling and expansion. One of my children was going to the nursery, and the opportunity presented itself to design “Peanuts”: a nursery building for newborn babies between 43 days to 12 months, which was completed in 2012. In the following years a few houses north of the property were demolished, and in 2018 an expansion project was initiated.

Village-esque幼儿园

自1978年以来,为了与周边环境和社区历史相协调,筑坝幼儿园经历了不断的改造和扩建。我的一个孩子要去幼儿园,于是我有机会设计“花生”:一个为43天到12个月的新生儿设计的幼儿园,于2012年完工。在接下来的几年里,该房产北部的一些房屋被拆除,并在2018年启动了一个扩建项目。

Since 1978, in harmony with the surrounding environment and neighborhood history, Tsukushi Nursery School has undergone constant remodeling and expansion. One of my children was going to the nursery, and the opportunity presented itself to design “Peanuts”: a nursery building for newborn babies between 43 days to 12 months, which was completed in 2012. In the following years a few houses north of the property were demolished, and in 2018 an expansion project was initiated.

幼儿园坐落在宁静的风景中,周围环绕着古老的乡村道路、水渠、农田和山脚下的一些房屋。

幼儿园前提有几个建筑——主要的幼儿园,一个多功能空间,鞋存储,等等——都位于相邻没有太多考虑他们如何彼此交互和协调,但是,矛盾的是,似乎有一个很好的平衡。新旧建筑的结合——这在其他通常是“废弃和建造”的学校中很少见——可以创造一个舒适的环境。

The nursery is located in a peaceful landscape, surrounded by old country roads, water channels, farmlands, and some houses near the foot of a mountain. On the nursery premises there are several buildings – the main nursery, a multipurpose space, a shoe storage, and so on – that are all located next to each other without much consideration for how they interact and harmonize with one another, yet, paradoxically, seem to have a good balance. The combination of older and newer buildings - which is uncommon at other schools that are usually “scrap and build” - can create a comforting environment.

对于这个项目,我没有设计一些类似于其他建筑的东西,而是受到启发设计了一个逐渐展开的总体规划。在多年来建造的村庄式幼儿园中,故事继续被编织,并将与社区和周围环境建立更动态和互动的关系。

For this project, instead of designing something similar to the remaining buildings on the premises, I was inspired to design a gradual unfolding master plan. Within the village-esque nursery that has been built over the years, stories have continued to be woven, and will create a more dynamic and interactive relationship with the neighborhood and its surroundings.

动态Forest-esque地方

这个项目是在幼儿园的幼儿数量增加和需要更换旧餐厅的老化设备后发起的。它不仅要求我设计一个餐厅,而且挑战我重新捕捉饮食空间的基本特征。

因此,我的目标不是设计一个普通的自助餐厅,人们只是聚在一起吃东西,而是创造一个“互动的环境”,让父母和邻居聚在一起吃午餐、开生日派对和其他活动。该建筑由三个空间组成:一个可容纳40名幼儿、家长和工作人员的餐厅;两间4 - 5岁儿童的教室;还有员工下班后休息的休息室。

This project was initiated after an increase in the number of toddlers at the nursery and the need to replace the aging equipment in the old dining hall. Not only did it require me to design a dining hall, but also challenged me to recapture the essential features of the eating space. Therefore, instead of designing an ordinary cafeteria where people gather simply to eat, I aimed to create “an interactive environment” where parents and neighbors get together for lunch, birthday parties and other events. The building consists of three spaces: a dining hall for 40 toddlers, parents and staff; two classrooms for 4 and 5-year-olds; and a lounge for the staff to relax after work.

对于餐厅,我刻意避免设计一个可以多种使用的开放空间。相反,我通过柱子和梁的使用增加了结构和秩序,这增加了建筑的强度。

设计的细节包括十字形梁和向天花板加宽的柱子的布置。它们以3.5米的间隔排列成网格状,并旋转45度。

For the dining hall, I deliberately avoided designing an open empty space that could be used in multiple ways. Rather, I added structure and order through the use of columns and beams, which add architectural strength. The details of the design include the arrangement of cross-shaped beams and columns that widen towards the ceiling. They are arranged in a grid layout at 3.5 meter intervals and rotated 45 degrees.

通过使用水平和垂直的视觉锚,创造出一种渐进式的深度感,从而产生物理距离的感知。通过家具和景观设计的运用,我创造了一个室内外无缝渐变的过渡,形成了一个流动的森林般的环境,人们可以在其中漫步。

Through the use of horizontal and vertical visual anchors, a gradual sense of depth is created, which generates a perception of physical distance. Through the use of furniture and landscape design, I created a seamless and gradual transition of the interior spaces and outside, which engenders a flowing forest-esque environment where one can enjoy wandering around.

此外,由于幼儿和成人对空间的感知是不同的,所以他们对空间的理解和互动方式也不同。在这个结构化的、自发的、动态的环境中,我的目标是创造一个独特的空间,让幼儿可以以一种特殊的方式培养他们的想象力和好奇心。

In addition, since a toddler versus an adult perceives space differently, there is a distinct way each understands and interacts with the space. Within this structured, yet spontaneous and dynamic environment, I aimed to create a unique space where toddlers can cultivate their imagination and curiosity in a special way.

社区的未来

Tsukushi Nursery School位于UID的办公室5分钟步行。我将继续思考什么样的环境对社区中的家庭、员工和幼儿有益,并与不断变化的现代环境相协调。

Tsukushi Nursery School is located a 5 minute walk from UID's office. I will continue to reflect on what kind of environment is of benefit for the families, employees, and toddlers in the community, and in harmony with the constantly changing modern environment.  

平面图

透视剖面图

细部构造图

建筑师:UID Architects

地点:日本

面积:782 m2

年份:2020

相关推荐

APP内打开