GeotechLinks 来信
cnlovekk
cnlovekk Lv.2
2006年07月06日 10:14:30
来自于建筑施工
只看楼主

zz from www.slope.com.cnDear Sir,Excuse me for probable cross postings.GeotechLinks (www.geotechlinks.com) is a free internet link directory for geotechnical engineers and researchers where you can find internet links to online free books, manuals, thesis, papers, reports and lecture notes. The links are classified in different categories and sub-categories. GeotechLinks is updated regularly and currently contains more than 1400 links and the current rate of downloading is more than 10,000 documents per month. I would like to mention some update news and remarks to a better use and development of GeotechLinks:

zz from www.slope.com.cn

Dear Sir,

Excuse me for probable cross postings.

GeotechLinks (www.geotechlinks.com) is a free internet link directory for geotechnical engineers and researchers where you can find internet links to online free books, manuals, thesis, papers, reports and lecture notes. The links are classified in different categories and sub-categories. GeotechLinks is updated regularly and currently contains more than 1400 links and the current rate of downloading is more than 10,000 documents per month. I would like to mention some update news and remarks to a better use and development of GeotechLinks:

1- An internal search box is developed for the site. It allows you to search in the documents titles, Authors name or the documents descri ptions. For a better use of the search box avoid the long search phrases and use just the keywords. For searching the authors use only the surname.

2- A new category is just added for Lecture Notes. It is a good possibility to share the lecture notes between the lecturers and students of different universities. If you are a lecturer and you have some lecture notes online, you can contact me (admin@geotechlinks.com) and I will put them in the site.

3- A Feedback page is added to the site where you can rate the site and write your comments about it. You can help the development of the site by giving the comments and suggestions. Please put your email address if you need an answer. It will be confidential.

4- A new page is added for Top Ten Links where you can see the ten most downloaded links.

5- Classification of links and definition of categories and sub-categories is under development. Your suggestions, ideas and comments are welcome.

6- If you are a researcher or graduate student, don抰 forget to take a look at Rheology of Geomaterials page.

7- If you want to put the link of your publications in GeotechLinks please contact me (admin@geotechlinks.com). This helps others to find and use your publications.

8- Tell your friends and your students about GeotechLinks. It helps more people to use the site.

Sincerely
Siavash Ghabezloo

免费打赏
cxianning
2006年07月25日 15:58:19
2楼
www.tensar.com.cn
回复

相关推荐

APP内打开