Metal Roofing Inspectors-珠海枫叶建设管理有限公司
cof1625552273463
2021年07月06日 14:21:05
来自于企业招聘
只看楼主

Minimum Qualification and Experience: i. Higher Certificate I Higher Diploma in Building / Structural Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 8 years' experience or Degree holder with at least

Minimum Qualification and Experience:
i. Higher Certificate I Higher Diploma in Building / Structural Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 8 years' experience or Degree holder with at least 4 years' relevant experience.
ii. The relevant experience in metal roofing, must have been gained within the previous 4 years and have experience in large scale Hong Kong projects or similar international projects.
iii. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
iv. Be fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese. Be fluent in spoken Putonghua.

Particular Inspection Duties:
i. Record in & out materials with traceability system.
ii. Check materials and mill certificates.
iii. Check aluminium cladding and assembly dimensions.
iv. Check aluminium cladding aesthetic appearance.
v. Check aluminium cladding flatness and roller wave distortion.
vi. Inspect structural sealant caulking process.
vii. Inspect pre-treatment and chromate coating.
viii. Inspect PVF2 or powder coating process.
ix. Check dry film thickness, gloss level, adhesion and hardness of coatings.
x. Inspect sealant compatibility test and adhesion test.
xi. Check colour and gloss uniformity.
xii. Inspect factory internal QC testings, such as dry adhesion test, solvent test, structural sealant test, chemical resistance test, boiling water adhesion test, acetic acid salt spray test, impact test, snap test, gasket hardness test, alum stud bend and re bend test etc.
xiii. Inspect seam joint test and flood test, holiday test, spray test, skylight test, etc. as per Particular Technical Specification.
xiv. Inspect final assembled products if fabricated as the Approved drawings.
xv. Check panel numbering system of the final products.
xvi. Check panels packing and protection of the final assembled products.
xvii. Inspect performance mock up fabrication, set up and testing.

工作地点:广东珠三角周边
请发英文简历到: sophia.huang@pmiint.com

We are an International Construction Project Management and QA/QC consultancy firm that offers Expatriate Managers with highly qualified local Supervision teams to oversee manufacturing, fabrication, procurement and supply chain management. Find out more on:
www.pmiint.com

相关推荐

APP内打开