哪位高手帮忙翻译一小段关于成套制作的英文资料,谢谢!
hnqi77
hnqi77 Lv.3
2011年08月22日 11:39:30
只看楼主

MY previous comment -Statements such as from the bottom of circuit breaker are meaningless, and the connection is not shown on the diagram .It should be from the “Live” or “Load” side-appears to have been misunderstood. I was referring to the first paragraph of “Especially description” on page 13 of the rev 01 submission. I was not referring to the date sheet line 23. which had been correct in labeling cable entry as being “Top” or ”bottom”. The date sheet has been changed in rev02, and is wrong, my comment on the “bottom of the circuit breaker” was meant as follows-in the large sizes, when an entire cubicle is for the incoming supply, the incoming cable will come from the bottom directly onto the terminals. Otherwise, circuit breakers are often mounted so that the cables are brought in horizontally. Looking at the single line diagram, the incoming cable is shown at the top of the circuit breaker. “The bottom of circuit breaker” can easily be mistaken, and describing the connection as “incoming” or “live” or “busbar side” or “load” or “outgoing” side would be more clear.

MY previous comment -Statements such as from the bottom of circuit breaker are meaningless, and the connection is not shown on the diagram .It should be from the “Live” or “Load” side-appears to have been misunderstood. I was referring to the first paragraph of “Especially description” on page 13 of the rev 01 submission. I was not referring to the date sheet line 23. which had been correct in labeling cable entry as being “Top” or ”bottom”. The date sheet has been changed in rev02, and is wrong, my comment on the “bottom of the circuit breaker” was meant as follows-in the large sizes, when an entire cubicle is for the incoming supply, the incoming cable will come from the bottom directly onto the terminals. Otherwise, circuit breakers are often mounted so that the cables are brought in horizontally. Looking at the single line diagram, the incoming cable is shown at the top of the circuit breaker. “The bottom of circuit breaker” can easily be mistaken, and describing the connection as “incoming” or “live” or “busbar side” or “load” or “outgoing” side would be more clear.
免费打赏
wysh
2011年09月22日 17:28:13
2楼
我以前的评论-声明如从底部的电路断路器是毫无意义的,而且连接不显示在图中。它应该是从“活”或“负荷”side-appears被误解。我指的是第一段的“特别”13页的牧师01提交。我不是指的日期表23线。这是正确的标签电缆入口为“顶”或“底”。数据表已经改变了rev02,是错误的,我的评论“底部的电路断路器”是follows-in规模大,当整个房间的传入,传入的电缆会从底部直接到码头。否则,断路器通常安装,电缆带水平。看着单线图,传入的电缆是显示在顶部的电路断路器。“底层电路断路器”可以很容易误诊,并描述为连接“传入”或“活”或“母线侧”或“负荷”或“外向”将更加清晰。
百度的
回复
a121014
2011年12月14日 16:56:31
3楼
学习了

匹克
回复

相关推荐

APP内打开