灯光设计设计的误区-丁平
ttt001
ttt001 Lv.13
2007年08月03日 07:15:21
来自于照明工程
只看楼主

几年来,每次受邀参加设计交流研讨会时,发现国内“室内装饰设计师”的队伍不仅庞大,而且学习热情特别高,主要从以下几点可以看出来:1)室内设计师用照相机和录像机的最多2)拥有高级摄像机的人最多3)拍的最热闹。用三角架的最多,短的,长的,各式的。室内设计师对照明的重视是从近两年开始的,但由于没有时间或国内缺乏这种专业的培训,使得想了解照明的人无门可入。只能在听这种学术论坛会时临时抱佛脚,去拍,去问。

几年来,每次受邀参加设计交流研讨会时,发现国内“室内装饰设计师”的队伍不仅庞大,而且学习热情特别高,主要从以下几点可以看出来:
1)室内设计师用照相机和录像机的最多
2)拥有高级摄像机的人最多
3)拍的最热闹。用三角架的最多,短的,长的,各式的。
室内设计师对照明的重视是从近两年开始的,但由于没有时间或国内缺乏这种专业的培训,使得想了解照明的人无门可入。只能在听这种学术论坛会时临时抱佛脚,去拍,去问。
不知道别的照明设计师会怎样,我每到一个餐厅或酒店都会先看灯光,再想:这是由专业照明设计师设计过的还是没有设计过的?然后通过感觉做出结论,才能在自己要去用餐或见朋友的地方坐下来。
前几天到上海一个外滩边上的餐厅去用餐,却因为灯光的关系,我不得不让服务员给换了3次座位。餐厅设计的很不错,很有特点。灯光看得出也是花了心思。但始终很暗的餐厅中,所有卤素灯的选择都很失败。
因为它们有一个个的暴光点,而天花是黑色又很低,人坐在卡座里被眩光照着脸,感觉很滑稽而不舒服。由此,我的结论是,这家餐厅没有使用专业照明设计师。
室内设计师在照明设计中经常会碰到的几个问题是:
1)知道怎样营造空间和空间氛围,却吃不准光源的各种类型和亮度。
2)知道要在哪些地方用光,却不了解怎样用的准确和避免散射和不需要的眩光。
3)用光时,缺乏整体光氛围的大概念。可能某一个局部做的相当不错,但有些地方又显的特别幼稚和拙劣。因此,反而给整体环境带来混乱的感觉。
4)对用光的细节把握不彻底。而光恰恰是需要对细节的处理特别用心。比如:防眩光罩,磨砂玻璃,遮光附件和对控光角度的调整等等。
综上所述几点,主要归结为室内设计师对照明产品的了解非常有限。
本期刊登了很多室ra设计的案例。如果室内设计师希望提高自己对照明的认识水平,可以从以下几个方面着手,至少做到不犯常识性的错误:
1)学习一些光源知识
光源生产商的样册只是介绍了光源的性能和品种。设计师可以采购一些常用光源,在公司去试着照亮不IS的材质和颜色。通过这样的基本学习,了解常用光源,可以使设计师知道用什么样的产品去表现自己想要表现的艺术陈设品和空间。
2)了解一些好的室内的产品
看看这些产品样册在防眩光和灵活应用灯具上采用了哪些技术’可以使得设计师用起来得心应手。这些好的品牌的产品不见得会被最终客户采用。但至少可以给予设计师一些启发,让你知道什么细节是需要你在运用产品时去关注。
3)如果遇到需要在整体上有宏观感和复杂的室ra空间,还是建议室内设计师聘请专业照明设计师来共同完成。
总之,设计是一个不断提高和思考的过程。每个人需要学到的不是表面上的东西,而是一些方法。方法对了,终生受益无尽,而没学到方法,只是学到些表面的东西,一辈子都不会进步。

免费打赏
ttt001
2007年08月03日 07:15:36
2楼
Pitfalls in Design
Every time I attend a design conference, I am impressed by not only the sheer number of interior designers, but also their eagerness to learn: they have the most cameras and camcorders; they have the best cameras and camcorders; and they shoot the most.
Attention to interior lighting design has only taken off domestically in the last two years. This short history and the lack of training facilities for interior lighting design have left designers with few learning options. No wonder conferences have become hot beds of information and learning.
I have this habit of checking the lighting of every restaurant or hotel I walk into. I assess whether it is professionally designed or not before being seated. The other day, I went to a restaurant in the Bund Shanghai. It was a nicely designed restaurant overall and I could tell the designer
had also put some effort into the lighting. However, it was also clear that it wasn’t the work of a professional. The choice of halogen lamp was an utter failure. The overall lighting of the restaurant was dim, and the ceiling was low and dark in colour. The halogen lamps emitted a focused light and it is not comfortable to be in a glaring spotlight when eating. In fact, it was so bad that I had to change my seat three times to avoid the lights.
Interior designers usually face the following challenges when handling the lighting aspect of the design:
I)They know how to create space and atmosphere, but are uncertain about the type and power of the light sources.
2)They know where lighting is needed, but are not sure how to avoid unnecessary scattering or glare.
3)They may do a decent job on one part of a design whilst failing miserably on another part.
The lack of consistency creates a sense of chaos rather than harmony.
4)They do not know all the details of lighting. But it is in the details, such as anti-glare shades,frosted glass, shading accessories, and illumination angles, that the importance lies.These challenges arise primarily from interior designers’ limited knowledge of lighting equipment. I hope the following suggestions will be helpful to interior designers who wish to improve their lighting design:
1)Study light sources
Although the light sources manufactures list their products and products’ parameters in their catalogs, it would be a good idea to actually purchase some commonly used light sources and tested them on different materials and colours. This hands-on experience will help the designer to make an educated selection.
2)Learn about interior products
Some product catalogs list products that are excellent examples of ingenious antirglare and light source applications. These products may not eventually be adopted by the client, but they give the designer insights into the types of details that need attention.
3)Seek help from a professional lighting designer
Good designers work improves their design skills constantly. Knowing where improvement is needed and how to go about it is crucial. We hope this would help interior designers to identify the skills that need development and the ways to perfect these skills.
回复
xeros112
2007年08月03日 10:25:41
3楼
感觉虽然写出了应注意的方面但是太笼统了,没想到还有英文的
回复
hanchunxu82
2007年08月03日 15:59:15
4楼
这位老哥在哪个国家留过学呢
英语这么好
佩服阿